I’ve been pretty much keeping up with Austen Family Album blocks that Barbara Brackman is presenting. I put them up on the design wall (a slightly blurry picture) and decided it needed a bit more brightness.
I added a yellow fabric accent to the next two blocks, and I think I’ll continue to put in the yellow in every other block from now on.
The Lord’s Prayer stitchery, by Jenny of Elefantz, is coming along well. I was going to do this with yellow scraps, but changed my mind and dug up a few almost fat quarter sized batiks that I think look great! The top row is missing a long skinny border strip at the top and bottom, I think I”ll have to buy a coordinating batik to put there and maybe in the final border.