On Sunday morning, I figured out how I was going to quilt those border stars! I only did three on Sunday, I’m finishing the one “row” today…since this type of quilting is physically challenging for me, I’ve made a goal of one border a day, so I’ve made it around the quilt by Friday. Then I just have the two smaller centre sections left to quilt, and it’ll be done!
I had been tripping over that drawer of neutral scraps, so I stuffed them back into the closet, then thought I’d make up little block kits just to see if this idea might work for the Moda Friendship Quilt Along. So far so good! I’ll save the rest of the blocks, and continue to make up block sets, and then see where I want to go from there.
The rest of Sunday I worked on my hand applique…the 2nd block of the last row of Jacqueline’s Album, so just two more blocks to go and the centre is done!