I’ve also finished the blocks for Starlight, Starbright which I did as b.o.m. through Homestead Hearth. I’ve set the centre a bit differently than the pattern, and made it smaller. I’ve also changed up the border, and I should have that all done tomorrow.
I’ve been making up the blocks for the Remembrance quilt and realized it was time to work on the first border – so here is an almost completed top. The pattern calls for one more 5″ border, and I’d
like to find a blue and white large print for that, but right now the quilt is 68″ square which is a good size for a lap quilt, so I may end up putting a dark blue narrow final border.